RESORT READY. BACKCOUNTRY READY.
We teamed up with Josh Dirksen to develop the perfect backcountry mitt for finding fresh snow. From short hikes to multi-day splitboard missions, the Snurf Mitt has features inspired by classic mountaineering mitts that will keep your claws warm, and dry as you carve your way through winter. Anywhere.
- PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation
- 15K Waterproof/Breathable Hipora® Membrane
- 2-Layer Crab-Shell Nylon Fabric plus DWR Coating
- PrimaLoft® Grip-Control palm insulation
- Tacky Touch PU palms
- Hang Loose Loops™ - Hang your mitts upside down from your pack while hiking to keep out falling snow, or hang them upside down to dry extra quick.
- Mini-Gaunts™ - The perfect length gauntlet. Tuck it under your sleeves, or run them over the top.
- Stretchy Wrist Leashes
- Micro Buckle Connector Clips
- Reinforced Finger Cap
- Soft Flocked Suede Thumb-back (nose wipe)